Nothing says healthy like a mouth full of white teeth. Most people go to great lengths to ensure that their teeth are white. The following are a few tips on attaining white teeth:
1. Orange and Lemon Peels: Orange peels act as whitening agents. However, the acid in orange peels can easily wear out your enamel. It is advisable to rinse your mouth after cleaning your teeth with these peels.
2. Baking powder and hydrogen peroxide: Brush your teeth with a solution of hydrogen peroxide and baking powder.
3. Changing your toothbrush after 2-3 months is necessary to prevent bacteria from spreading.
4. Eat fruits: Strawberries and oranges are good teeth whiteners. These fruits contain vitamin C that is helpful in getting rid of plaque and also contains a natural element that removes stains.
5. Rub your teeth with a banana peel.
6. Eat apples. Apples contain malic acid, a chemical that is found in whitening formulas.
7. Drink a lot of water. Water washes away food residue and gives you more saliva which is important in cleaning your teeth.
8. Whitening Strips: Whitening strips have chlorine dioxide. You should use strips that are approved by the American Dental Association
Contact Daxon Dentistry For All Your Oral Hygiene Needs
We know how important it can be for you to feel like you smile radiates shine. That is why we work hard to ensure that you have the bright smile you deserve. Contact the professionals at Daxon Dentistry today! Just give us a call or visit our website for more information.